Product Description & Reviews
Remote enclosed electronic transformer 277V Input 24V output 100 watt. This class 2, UL & cul listed enclosed electronic transformer is the perfect solution for Wiring multiple low voltage fixtures. Class 2 transformers are intrinsically safer transformers because they are compartmentalized to allow no greater than 5 amps of current to be drawn on each compartment. Enclosure cover is easy to remove. Transformer has knockouts on three sides with clips for line voltage Wiring. Secondary Wiring for class 2 transformers do not require conduit sheathed cable or clamp Wiring techniques. This transformer has a low minimum load requirement of 1W to allow the use of LED products. May be dimmed using an electronic low voltage dimmer.. soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. For use with WAC Lighting low voltage under cabinet and recessed lighting systems. Can be used with WAC Lighting line and straight edge under cabinet systems and invisiled 24V tape light systems. 1W minimum load to support low load LED systems. Intrinsically safe, class 2 transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current to be drawn. Secondary Wiring for class 2 transformers does not require conduit sheathed cable or clamp Wiring techniques. Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary Wiring in walls and ceilings. Input voltage: 100-277v AC, output voltage: 24V AC, 100Watt. Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low voltage dimmer. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer. Standards: class 2, UL & cul listed for damp locations.
Features & Highlights
- Soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. For use with WAC Lighting low Voltage under cabinet and recessed Lighting systems
- 1W minimum load to support low load LED systems. Intrinsically safe, class 2 Transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current to be drawn
- Secondary wiring for class 2 Transformers does not require Conduit sheathed cable or clamp wiring techniques. Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary wiring in walls and ceilings
- Input Voltage: 100-277v AC, output Voltage: 24V AC, 100Watt
- Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low Voltage dimmer. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer. Standards: class 2, UL & CUL listed for Damp locations
|Item Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 2.63 x 2.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.31 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 38-4472, mpn: 94462-12, ean: 0785652944673,
By EZ In Touch With Tomorrow
mpn: TMP12-300S, ean: 0713392097472,
By Malibu C
sku: NAS-B0049PH41U, mpn: 8100-0200-01, ean: 0885305001965,