Product Description & Reviews
Your order will include enough hardware to retrofit 10 recessed downlight fixtures. Make sure the recessed lighting clips are installed at the right height for your can to be properly seated. If your can assembly didn't include any screw holes, an awl or similar tool should be used to insert a small hole on opposite sides of the can. Then use the self tapping screws included to mount the clip. And if need be, the clip can be installed with a screw hole inserted at the bottom of the clip. These clips can also be used for recessed led lights that come with the v spring clips. Use the self-tapping screws included to install the clips at the right height of your fixture. Otherwise the led light will not be properly seated. To make installation more convenient and speedy, a right angle drill attachment can be used, but not essential.
Features & Highlights
- EASILY INSTALLS- These Recessed lighting C-Clips are easily installed in either a 5" can or a 6" can. They're ideal for recessed retrofit downlight projects.
- THE PERFECT REPLACEMENT- These C-Clips are the perfect replacement pieces for downlighting projects.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED- 20 individual clips along with 20 mounting screws... enough to retrofit 10 recessed downlight fixtures total.
- CONTRACTORS- We always offer discounts when purchasing 5 or more of any of our products
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - All of our products come with a lifetime guarantee. If you're not happy with them, you can return at no cost.
|Part Number:||C-Clip 10|
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.02 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.85 x 0.85 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.