Product Description & Reviews
Humidity sensor and Fan control, single pole, 600W incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 400Va inductive/ballast, 1/6th hp motor, wall plate not included, Light Almond Leviton humidity sensor and Fan control automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation Fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew. The sensor uses a microprocessor combined with state-of-the-art digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in areas of the home prone to condensation and mildew. It features user-friendly controls to adjust sensitivity, humidity level and time out settings. The sensor can replace a single pole switch and can be used with most bathroom or ventilation fans or Fan/light combinations. It is designed to fit within a standard wall box and requires a neutral wire for operation. Contemporary in design, the humidity sensor and Fan control is the ideal solution for controlling ventilation in areas of high humidity, dampness or rooms prone to condensation and mildew such as: bathrooms, basements, laundry rooms and home spas. The sensor also helps reduce energy usage by automatically operating the Fan only when needed to control excess humidity.
Features & Highlights
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation Fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation Fan or a Fan/light combination
- 600W incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 400Va Magnetic low Voltage/flourescent, 1/6TH HP (3-amp) Fan
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a Neutral for operation
|Item Size:||1.22 x 4.13 x 4.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.