Product Description & Reviews
This highly durable Leviton 5981-UCL electrical box cover is perfect for pools and landscaping outlets or switches. This item can also be used in poor weather while maintaining a weather tight seal protecting your Decora style device. You can have this cover closed and sealed from water while you use a GFCI outlet, thanks to the two convenient ports on the bottom of the cover, allowing you to keep your device plugged in while the cover is closed. The attractive clear cover looks great while protecting your outlet and is self-closing saving you time and effort. Weather-resistant gaskets are included and with the impact resistant plastic, this cover is built to last. With the simple yet effective design installation can be done in seconds.For use on smooth surfaces for best seal.
Features & Highlights
- Compliant with 2014 National Electrical Code for "extra duty" application hoods
- Ruggedly constructed to protect outlets from moisture, debris and insects
- Available in both horizontal and vertical configurations
- Includes two inserts to cover the cord openings to prevent insects and debris from entering the cover while not in use
- Standard opening accommodates Decora GFCI devices; additional adapter plates included for duplex and single outlet openings
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.6 x 3.13 x 3.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.