Product Description & Reviews
With graceful, sweeping blades, elegant lines and a glossy white finish, the symphony is a soft modern masterpiece. It's also Wi-Fi enabled and boasts support for apple home kit technology, allowing you to control the fan from anywhere and seamlessly connect it with other home kit-enabled products. Debuted at the 2016 consumer electronics show in las Vegas, the symphony - and our other Wi-Fi enabled, home kit-enabled fan, signal - allow you to effortlessly step into the world of home automation.
Features & Highlights
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control of fan speed and light dimming (Alexa device sold separately) - Connects directly to Alexa
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- For indoor use only, Includes Fan/Light Handheld Remote Control, Two position mounting system allows for standard or angled mounting
- Wi-Fi enabled for easy setup and seamless connected home capabilities, Works with Apple HomeKit and other home automation devices
|Brand:||Hunter Fan Company|
|Item Weight:||0.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||54 x 14.63 x 14.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||25 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hunter Fan Company, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hunter Fan Company
mpn: 59224, ean: 0049694592248,
Debuted at the 2016 consumer electronics show in las Vegas, the signal is a contemporary blend of state of the art technology, sleek design and classic finishes: the fan features Wi-Fi and apple home kit technology, a Satin Nickel housing and reversible burnt oak and reclaimed walnut blades. Control signal from anywhere using a free mobile app and seamlessly connect it with other home kit-enabled products to create an automated suite of comfort, convenience and energy efficiency. Together with