Product Description & Reviews
The builder elite is a mainstay in the hunter product line and now – with this damp-rated version –covered porches and rooms with lots of moisture can showcase one of our best-selling fans! the casual, traditional style will compliment your space without overpowering it. With a 52-inch blade span and a variety of finish options, the builder elite is flexible enough to fit almost any room or porch you choose.WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't.
Features & Highlights
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- ETL Damp-rated for use in covered porches, patios and sunrooms, Installer's Choice three position mounting system allows for standard, low or angled mounting
- Included pull chain allows for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- 5 White Washed Distressed Oak Veneer Exclusive blades included
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 126 years in the fan business
|Brand:||Hunter Fan Company|
|Item Weight:||18.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||52 x 12.25 x 12.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.1 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Honeywell Ceiling Fans
mpn: 50201, ean: 0671961502010,
By Home Decorators Collection
mpn: YG493OD-BN, ean: 0792145367758,