Product Description & Reviews
Easy glue-up installation without nailing and cuts with a scissors. 2'X4' panels overlap with the next with no visible seams. This durable thick 1/32" solid colored raised styrene can be installed as-is without worrying about rusting or tarnishing. Installation instructions can be found on the manufacturers website. Class a fire rated. Made in usa.This case pack of 160 square feet is ready out of the box for easy glue up installation to any solid surface such as walls, ceilings, and backsplashes without nailing.
Features & Highlights
- This case pack of 160 square feet is ready out of the box for easy glue up installation to any solid surface such as walls, ceilings, and backsplashes without nailing
- 2 ft. X 4 ft. Panels overlap with the next panel, showing no visible seams once installed
- Cuts with scissors or a knife, easy to work with, perfect for diy projects. Raised pattern gives real tin look at a fraction of the cost.
- Panels can be glued over popcorn ceilings, used in t-grid ceilings, and are perfect in residential or commercial applications.
- Panels have an nrc rating and allow sound to pass through, unlike metal panels which reflect sound and make rooms louder.
|Manufacturer:||Global Specialty Products Ltd.|
|Publisher:||Global Specialty Products Ltd.|
|Studio:||Global Specialty Products Ltd.|
|Item Size:||24 x 0.13 x 0.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||26.3 x 1.61 x 1.61 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.