Product Description & Reviews
Terra-cotta has been used throughout history artistically (sculpture, pottery) and practically (shingles, bricks). Our white terra-cotta Ashmore lamp delivers a bit of both. Each Ashmore is thrown, shaped, and glazed by hand. The contrasting textures and finishes of the glazed and unglazed earthenware add depth and a warm tribal vibe. Because it's hand-crafted, no two are exactly the same.Item dimensions: 6.25" dia. x 31" h. Shade Dimensions: Top: 18" x Bottom: 20" x Height: 12". Made of earthenware with a white glaze finish.
Features & Highlights
- Item dimensions: 6.25" dia. x 31" h. Shade Dimensions: Top: 18" x Bottom: 20" x Height: 12"
- Made of earthenware with a white glaze finish
- Due to being hand-crafted and hand-finished, variations are to be expected
- Off-white linen hardback shade with rolled edge
- 150 watt max; three-way switch; UL listed
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 31 x 31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By American Pride Lampshade Co.
mpn: 05-78095520B, ean: 0761267087486,