Product Description & Reviews
The 48-inch Industrial ceiling fan with a Brushed Steel housing and 3 contoured metal Brushed Steel finish blades is designed for large, open spaces with high ceilings and must be mounted 10 feet above the floor. Features include both an 8-inch and a 22-inch downrod for this single speed industrial ceiling fan, using 120 volts with non-reversible blades. The contoured blades maximize airflow and help reduce fuel usage in winter months by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas. Additional features like the included "J" hook for easy installation and smooth performance put Emerson at the top of the market for consumer friendly installation.
Features & Highlights
- 48-inch Industrial ceiling fan with a Brushed Steel housing and 3 contoured metal Brushed Steel finish blades
- Supplied with "J" hook for easy installation and smooth performance
- Includes both an 8-inch and a 22-inch downrod to optimize air movement
- Suitable for residential and commercial use when blades are installed at least 10 feet above the floor
- Single speed fan using 120 volts; non-reversible blades. SW81 or SW82 Control sold separately.
|Item Weight:||24 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||21.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.