Cool Attic CX30BD2SPD Belt Drive 2-Speed Whole House Fan with Shutter, Exhaust Fan, 30-Inch
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 14% on the Cool Attic CX30BD2SPD Belt Drive 2-Speed Whole House Fan with Shutter, 30-Inch, White by Cool Attic at F LED Lights. MPN: CX30BD-2SPD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: Overall Dimension: 36 x 35 x 13 inches Item Weight: 51 pounds Material: White powder-coat finish Size: 30-Inch Horsepower: ½ HP
- Overall Dimension: 36 x 35 x 13 inches
- Item Weight: 51 pounds
- Material: White powder-coat finish
- Size: 30-Inch
- Horsepower: ½ HP
- Warranty: 10 Years
The cool attic 30 in. belt drive 2-speed whole house fan is designed for houses with 2,000 to 3,000 sq. ft. attics. It offers an efficient way to reduce cooling costs, while keeping your whole house more comfortable. It works by pulling fresh air in from the outside and expelling the warm air up into the attic and pushing it out through your attic exhaust vents. This unit requires a minimum of 10-12 sq. ft. of net free exhaust vent area to perform quietly and efficiently. Dual, self-aligning ball bearing mechanisms, and precision-balanced 4-blade aluminum fan assembly, contribute to quiet, reliable performance and longevity.
The 2-speed whole house fan offers an efficient way to reduce cooling costs by pulling fresh air in from the outside, expelling the warm air up into the attic, and pushing it out through your attic exhaust vents. Dual, self-aligning ball bearing mechanisms and a precision-balanced 4-blade fan assembly contribute to quiet, reliable performance and longevity.
The CX30BD-2SPD 30-inch Cool Attic Belt Drive Whole House Fan offers an energy efficient way to trim cooling costs while keeping your entire home more comfortable and is belt-driven for quieter operation. It is suitable for a home with a 2,000 - 3,000 square foot attic. It allows joist-in or joist-out installation, for ceiling mount application only. Requires 10-12 square feet of net free air attic exhaust vent area. Rough opening is 29 1/4" x 32". It includes a white automatic shutter and a 2-speed switch with wall plate. Tough steel motor struts, virtually eliminate vibration. Precision-balanced aluminum 4-blade fan assembly for greater air movement. Powder coated steel venturi for enhanced durability. CFM: 7,800 (high), 5,400 (low). The 2-speed thermally protected 1/3 HP 5 amp, 115 volt/60 hertz PSC motor pulls hot air from the living area and expels it through your attic exhaust vents. It is covered by a 10-year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- WHOLE HOUSE FAN: The cool attic 30 in. belt drive 2-speed whole house fan is designed for houses with 2,000 to 3,000 sq. ft. attics. It offers an efficient way to reduce cooling costs, while keeping your whole house more comfortable. It features a powder coated finish for weather resistance
- ATTIC FAN: It works by pulling fresh air in from the outside and expelling the warm air up into the attic and pushing it out through your attic exhaust vents. This unit requires a minimum of 10-12 sq. ft. of net free exhaust vent area to perform quietly and efficiently
- BELT DRIVE FAN: Dual, self-aligning ball bearing mechanisms, and precision-balanced 4-blade aluminum fan assembly, contribute to quiet, reliable performance and longevity. This unit requires a minimum of 8-10 sq. ft. of net free exhaust vent area to perform quietly and efficiently. 30-inch white, powder coated finish automatic shutter has 95% plus air closure
- FAN WITH SHUTTER: It has Joist-in/joist out installation with steel venturi for enhanced durability. It ensures CFM high and low ratings at 4600 and 3200 to effectively ventilate single story single family sized homes. Re-engineered bracing system creates a more stable motor mount, is stronger than tube-style bracing, and virtually eliminates vibration. It provides proper ventilation of attic space
- EXHAUST FAN: It has precision-balanced aluminum fan blade assembly with 4 blades with CFM of 7,800/5,400, 2-speed, thermally protected PSC motor for 2,000 - 3,000 square feet on one story and Left Bowl Length is 14.9. High/low/off wall switch is included
- Left Bowl Length14.9
|Item Weight:||51 pounds|
|Item Size:||35 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||71 pounds|
|Package Size:||38.27 x 22.52 x 22.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cool Attic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: F1000-BN, ean: 0784497867062,
This One Light Ceiling Fan is part of the Dyno Collection and has a Brushed Nickel Finish. This Brushed Nickel fan has a Traditional style that is sure to add a touch of charm to any room. The 14 Degree blade pitch allowes for an ideal air flow for a...
By FJ WORLD
mpn: FJ42019, ean: 0701236812749,
This ceiling fan with 5 blades and 3 lights comes with a Satin Nickle body tone. The white color contrasts beautifully with the satin nickle finish. The 5 blades are 42" long with 3 lights. It will use 3E27 bulbs (total wattage150 ) and works with 11...
By Warehouse of Tiffany
mpn: CFL-8167BL, ean: 0653341859198,
The Hannele ceiling fan is a lovely traditionally styled ceiling fan with light assembly. Three lights are shaded with a bowl of crystals with metal framing. Matte black metal hardware and housing with wood blades combine to give your space a sense o...
mpn: CF52OTT5GPH, ean: 0062345386188,
Canarm ltd CF52OTT5GPH style Otto 52 inch ceiling Fan 5 rev blades silver oak/Walnut 3 light, Graphite metal cage shades, dual mount, no limiter -the Otto Collection features an innovative combination of industrial and vintage elements. Featuring a d...
By Hunter Fan Company
mpn: 52080, ean: 8801019214998,
The Hunter Fan Company. A Commitment to Excellence for Over 100 Years. Our heritage of 19th-century craftsmanship, combined with 21st-century design and innovation, ensures that every product we make is as tough on the inside as it is beautiful on th...
mpn: CF144WW, ean: 0030844026805,
3 weather-resistant white ceiling fan blades and Opal Matte glass are featured here as part of the outdoor Emerson ceiling fans collection. This edgy and compact Emerson ceiling fan with an integrated light fixture uses two 50-watt mini-candelabra ba...
mpn: 7216100, ean: 0024034721618,
The Westinghouse Solana Indoor Ceiling Fan's clean, cutting-edge look suits modern decor. This fan offers sleek, sophisticated style sure to be the focal point in any room. Brushed nickel finish, integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, and two ...
mpn: 7234220, ean: 0030721723421,
Add a unique and dynamic focal point to any room with the Westinghouse Xavier II Ceiling Fan. The brushed nickel finish with gun metal accents provides a contemporary look, while the graphite and weathered maple reversible blades make it easy to matc...
mpn: LP8350LAZ, ean: 0840506065093,
Vintere ceiling fan offers a rich aged bronze finish. This fan comes with a vintage light kit and is perfect for your nostalgic decor needs. Comes with four e12 vintage style bulbs, a sleek handheld remote with timer and a three speed AC motor.Cage/d...