Product Description & Reviews
Broan Ultra Humidity Sensing Fans deliver premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, ease of installation, energy efficiency, consistent power, extremely quiet operation and multi-speed capability. Ultra Sense H (Humidity Sensing Technology) multi-speed fans react to a quick rise in humidity to increase fan speed and clear the mirrors faster. A continuous CFM adjustment dial is set to precisely control the airflow for the size of your house. A timer dial (adjustable from 5-60 minutes) is set at the same time to control how long the fan runs at maximum CFM, before automatically returning to the lower continuous ventilation level after you leave the room. Ultra Quick Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector - fastest, easiest, most universal installation. Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14 - 24-Inch and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction. Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear – and feel – when they are properly seated. Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement. Ultra Smart DC Motor & Control Technology provides energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than Energy Star requirements and maintains rated power (CFM) in nearly every installation. Compatible with Radiation Damper RDFU which helps prevent flame and heat from spreading to other areas in multi-level buildings. In some cases an accessory wire jumper kit is required. This kit provides the additional lighting and sensing wire length necessary to bypass the damper. Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 and CALGreen.
Features & Highlights
- 110 CFM very quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 110 square feet
- Ultra Sense H, Humidity Sensing Technology, means no longer needing to remember to turn the fan on when you shower
- Multi-Speed operation handles demanding spot ventilation needs, but can also pull double-duty as a great continuous ventilation solution to meet today's stringent requirements
- Ultra Lucent Lighting Technology provides 36 watt lights (two 18-watt bulbs included) delivering the brightness (measured in lumens) of models previously requiring 60 watts of CFL output
- Ultra Silent Sound Technology results in operation at less than 0.3 Sones - the quietest sound rating attainable -- for an environment that is so quiet, you'll likely forget the fan is on
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.16 x 1.24 x 1.24 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.4 x 13.8 x 13.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.