BoNew 250W TDP Lamp Desktop Heat Split Type Head Long Arm Compression Spring TDP111A
BoNew 250W TDP Lamp Desktop Heat Split Type Head Long Arm Compression Spring TDP111A by BoNew at F LED Lights. MPN: BONW-YQSD-TDP010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Work principle: TDP meaning Special electromagnetic wave therapeutic apparatus. The radiant board will produce (2-25) ¦Ìm and (28-35) mw/cm2
TDP meaning Special electromagnetic wave therapeutic apparatus. The radiant board will produce (2-25) ¦Ìm and (28-35) mw/cm2 specific electromagnetic wave when being heated to a certain temperature.
It is capable of promoting blood circulation and micro-circulation, and improving self mechanism adjustment, enzyme activity, metabolism as well as the epithelium growth, development, breeding and repair.
Treatment usually consists of bare skin exposure in the affected area with the lamp positioned 12-18 inches from the body.
Length of self-treatment for a single condition is typically 15¨C30 minutes (not longer than 45 min.),1 or 2 times a day,for 7¨C10 days.
Curing Plate Diameter (mm):166
Power Supply:220v or 110v
Control Time:Mechanical (Metal timer)
Time Range:0-60 minutes or normally open
Arm Extending Range (mm):0-500
Vertical Bar Adjustable Range (mm):0-550
Features & Highlights
- TDP meaning Special electromagnetic wave therapeutic apparatus.
- Improving blood circulation. Therapeutic mineral heat lamp increases blood circulation, which aids in pain relief of muscular pain, sore muscles, arthritis, bursitis, back ache, tennis elbow and joint pains.
- Muscle relaxation and improving range of motion. Therapeutic mineral heat lamp causes the muscles to relax, which will improve range of motion and help insomnia.
- Generating a kind of thermo-magnetic heat. The heat penetrates into the therapeutic region of the patient which creates a very comfortable and relaxed feeling.
- Lots of treatments have shown that the mineral heat lamp provides several key health benefits for acupuncture and massage therapy.